million bikes in 2007. They’re the biggest bicycle manufacturer in the world but that’s a hell of a lot of bikes. This is comprised of 70% Giant branded bikes and Scott, Trek, Colnago and Panasonic (didn’t know they made bikes) making up the other 30% of the bikes Giant produces. Another thing I didn’t know was that Giant sells its bikes in over 10,000 stores around the world and that being a manufacturer that openly says its bikes come from Taiwan I wasn’t really expecting to find that isn’t strictly true, 910,000 from Taiwan, 4 million from china and one of the rare things I did know was that 220,000 bikes are made in Giant’s factory in the Netherlands, I wonder where my Trance’s came from? The full article: Quamnet.com.
News Season Part 1: Industry Nine Announces The A 35 Stem
47 minutes ago