Spring…

…according to my calendar started just a few minutes ago and for once it actually feels like it, there was snow right into April last year. This year there hasn’t been a cloud in the sky for a week and we’ve been enjoying temperatures up to a balmy 17degrees with more good weather coming over the weekend. The trails are drying out nicely, greenery is starting to grow and farmers are busy repairing all the farm tracks that have been washed away by dumping huge loads of rubble all along them. Today’s ride was pretty good, only got slowed down by mud once and I actually managed to find some dust on the trails under the sun. The trees are doing a good job of sucking up all the rain too…

I was reading Mountain Biking by 198 today and was surprised they’d only been there for a year. Then I was even more surprised to notice that on March 25th my blog will be a whole year old and contain 119 posts…or more. At the moment I’m just waiting on a few parts from Syncros and Ergon before I can build up my Singular, hopefully I’ll not only receive them soon but they’ll be exactly what I ordered. Nirvana Cycles has just got the 2009 Titus El Guapo and FTM frames, hopefully the FTM will also be built up as a test bike but so far just the El Guapo is ready for people to take for a spin. I’ll report back on how the El Guapo rides once I’ve ridden it.


Warp speed
This is the bike you’ll be needing if you’re planning on riding up Leith Hill so fast it looks like there is no hill there at all…

No comments: